Galia Lahav wedding gowns are adored by brides and those lucky enough to witness them as they walk down the isle. The intricate detail in the lace and embelishments do not hinder the fit as the dresses hug their wearer’s every curve.
This, her second show during New York’s Bridal Week, did not disappoint as crowds gathered to see the elegant and flirtatious designs atop the Hudson Hotel in Manhattan.
I would like to thank Annika Ritter for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award her site is arfotografie.wordpress.com.
I have nominated 15 deserving bloggers for this award. All of them are great blogs I suggest you check out.
1. Yasmin Cruz http://Yasmincruz.me
2. Between White Lines Between White Lines
3. The Quietest Rebel The Quietest Rebel
4. My Instyle Club Myinstyleclub
5. Lipstick Lace and Lattes lipsticklaceandlattes.wordpress.com
6. Turning Heads Australia turningheadsaustralia.wordpress.com
7. Doli Photo doliphoto.wordpress.com
8. The Crumbs of Style stylecrumb.wordpress.com
9. I Love Green Inspiration I love green inspiration
10. Ram’s Look http://trendmaskinen.wordpress.com
11. Shady Company ShadyCompany.wordpress.com
12. Underneath The Tree Under the Tree
13. Studio Flamingo studioflamingo
14. No Pants Tuesday no pants tuesday
15 Pink Dollhouse Pink Dollhouse
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.